Barely Positive

So here is my frag video, “Barely Positive.”

It’s 860MB and 13 minutes long.

There are two download links now because some people can’t get Google Docs to work:

Google Docs:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B6L6wU7eX9HdZjFkNjE0NmMtOGE5MC00NTYyLWI1ZmUtNjRhYTA3ZDc1Y2Vl&hl=en&authkey=CJ6gi7YB

My Public MobileMe Folder:
https://public.me.com/alextaylorsmith

I recorded everything in 1680 x 1050 resolution. This is why the file size is so large, but it is also why the quality is so good. So suck it up ladies.

cumming buckets~

lol’d hard. high five.

OMG! Awesome.

lawl, good shit

This video is good for your soul.

ha, i remember that epic shotcasting by kybosh.

LMFAO @ the Fearsome thing, and that barrel kill on Kyle was crazy.

Best music in a frag vid by far too.

All in all, Grain wins again.

rofl nice vid…but why u were using my nickname in-game? lololo

upload it to a normal fucking site, you fucking queen

It’s 860MB you schlong sucking bee stinger. Mediafire and Filefront won’t accept it. I don’t know where else to go :frowning: I wonder what the max size for youtube and vimeo uploads are… hmmmm. I suggest everyone download it anyway since the res is 1680 x 1050 and looks pretty amazing.

Because I change my name literally ALL the time in game. Check out all the names that are in my vid. It’s weetarded. I still love you D-Soul.

TUXEDO CHAVEZ: dunno why some people can’t download it
«§» holymoly: i had to refresh a lot to make it work
«§» holymoly: who knows

TRYING REFRESHING A LOT!

LMFAO! I love you with as much straightness as possible.

I’m getting the same problem, and refreshing ain’t helping.

www.dropbox.com

lets you upload 2 GBs.

Now, back to hitting F5 on that googledox page.

Hahahaha. I just remembered that I have MobileMe. I’m uploading the video to that now.

EDIT: The video is now on MobileMe. Hopefully there won’t be any more download issues.

(All download links at the top of this thread).

peeenauss, its a good video, its a shame he left out like 6 minutes of really useable footage. maybe hell make a mini clip soon. not like he has anything else to do

Youtube max filesize is 2GB and 15 mins.

ok, i tried your pubic fondleMe link. and the vid came down as broken. i tried to fix it, but i only could view like 61/2 mins worth. someday i hope to see the rest. it was great tho. the only thing that would have made it better(well the part i could watch anyway) is if you some how captured Doc flipping out on teamspeak when you were spawn killing him on Aim. cause i KNOW he was. exallant camera work Ky.