Orange Box Engine News

sexy modification :stuck_out_tongue:
Any news keeper on all this OB update?

huh thats really weird

I must not have recieved the update because my game was on all day, because I did not see that while i was in game lol. I definitely would have noticed…they look like the guy who made the skin tried way too hard to make it look cool. I liked it the old way since its higher visibility being all red instead of lots of black.

It’s not out yet. I don’t know when it will be out. I’m hoping soon. Or either for some kind of word soon.

But they are working on it.

ahha it all makes sense now lol thanks keep.

that was an actual screenshot out of the OB engine for hl2dm?

WTF?

fuck. my internet won’t let me see the picture. Can someone help me out and email it yokamamma@gmail.com or simply describe it?

i too don’t see no image? can you attach it?

Basically the orbs have a kind of black casing around them.

I really hope Hl2dm doesn’t go to the orange box, this game will suck so bad without bunny hopping, who knows maybe valve will do it to try to bring new players to the game.

Ok, here’s that pic. I’ve started to update my plugin this week, so I may have more to come.

It is going to the orange box. And bhopping will still be in in some form. It might take some adjustments, but I doubt they remove it.

Thanks to michael hooper :smiley:

The new cases look…different :confused: I’m hoping that the switch will just make the game more stable, without making too many changes like removing bunnyhopping.

How on earth are 3 orbs that size going to fit in the tiny AR2…erm… :confused:

If they take out BHop I’ll just move to playing Pro only…no major loss :sunglasses:

No problem :mrgreen:

How on earth are 3 orbs that size going to fit in the tiny AR2…erm… > :confused:

hahah yeah ar2 seems really small on that pic D:

They just do ok!

where exactly has it been even mentioned by VALVe that bhopping is in danger?
does anyone have a link that backs this up?

It’s all speculation at this point. Its based on the lack of the movement in other orange box games.

I should run this and see how movement is on a keyboard that supports it.

run what… you beta-testing DM port to OB for valve? sry if im missing something im just nto sure where that pic came from. .

It’s all speculation at this point. Its based on the lack of the movement in other orange box games.

well, you can get 4000 speed bhops in just …5 hops I think. Which is even way faster than quake games speed D:
Only difference is you gotta bhop backwards lmao >.<
Briggs can prove it :stuck_out_tongue:

explain?

I think onti is referring to episode 2 movement only.

hold on a sec are you guys trying to bhop in a SP and drawing conclusions regarding MP?