Vote for Half-Life 2 Deathmatch: Orange Box

Hey guys I need your help!!

Half-Life 2 Deathmatch: Orange Box is almost done but is it worth releaseing the full version? I mean do you think its good enough and do you think it will have players? I feel its worth it but do you think its worth the time it takes to get it finished and released and will it be worth playing?

Please vote:

Drop the project

or

keep the project

keep your nose to the grindstone.

if it’s truly fixed, i’d play it over pro, vanilla, and the current bug-fest. of course, it will take some folks willing to commit to servers.

Do it for yourself. Do it because you can feel you completed something. Do it just for the hell of it and no one else is doing it.

Yea, finish it, and make sure u add the wait command back in :stuck_out_tongue:

id say keep it

Do it so we can throw it in Valve’s face.

:thumbsup:

DO EEEEEEEEEEEEET

What was the wait command?

exactly that, a command used to put time between other commands.
u could pull the code straight out of hl2dm and stick into ur OB mod?

how is the wait command useful? give me an example plz

I forget why exactly, but Valve disabled it.

Scripting?

Console creation, if it isnt put back into the game i wont be able to run ma scripts in it.
I realise there arent many ppl who would/will take advantage of that at this point but u never know. im sure its not a huge task anyway so i thoughgt id ask.

You know, you might look into actually releasing this through steam, maybe even charge $10 or $20 for it. It would get more exposure that way and may attract more people.

Or at least get it featured like Diprip, Synergy, and Zombie Panic Source.

but give it to use for free

:thumbsup:

It will be free don’t worry lol

Okay people I have 4 more bugs to fix before the final release!! Also any suggestions on a new name or is Half-Life 2 Deathmatch: Orang Box okay?